Blogger Jateng

Past Future Continuous Tense (Tenses)


Past future tense continuous tense is used to express the events that will be going on, at a specific time in the future.


Formula :

·         Verbal            :
(+) S + Would/Should + Be + V-ing + O + ANA
(-) S + Would/Should + Not + Be + V-ing + O + ANA
(?) Would/Should + S + Be + V-ing + O + ANA

Example          :
(+) My mother would be cooking vegetables at this hour yesterday morning.
(-) My mother would not be cooking vegetables at this hour yesterday morning.
(?) Would my mother be cooking vegetables at this hour yesterday morning?

·         Nominal          :
(+) S + Would/Should + Be + Being + O + ANA
(-) S + Would/Should + Not + Be + Being + O + ANA
(?) Would/Should + S + Be + Being + O + ANA

Example          :
(+) I should be being a art director if I did work at Pixar studio.
(-) I should not be being a art director if I did work at Pixar studio.
(?) should you be being a art director if I did work at Pixar studio?