Blogger Jateng

Past Future Perfect Tense (Tenses)


Past tense is the future perfect tense is used to express something that's been happening, but it WILL but its position would have been passed.


Formula :

·         Verbal            :
(+) S + Would/Should + Have + V3 + O + ANA
(-) S + Would/Should+ Not + Have + V3 + O + ANA
(?) Would/Should + S + Have + V3 + O + ANA

Example          :
(+) She would have come here if she had called him.
(-) She wouldn’t have come here if she had not called him.
(?) would she have come here if she had called him ?

·         Nominal          :
(+) S + Would/Should + Have + Been + O + ANA
(-) S + Would/Should + Not + Have + Been + O + ANA
(?) Would/Should + S + Have + Been + O + ANA

Example          :
(+) I should have been at Studio if they had invited me.
(-) I should not have been at Studio if they had not invited me.
(?) should you have been at Studio there if they had invited me ?